To decipher a dream in which you have dreamed pigeons, you need to take into account such aspects as: the color of the bird, its mood and behavior, as well as how you interacted with it. In order not to miss such important trifles, we advise you to write down your dreams immediately after waking up.
This will give you the opportunity to get the most complete interpretation of your dream.
A properly interpreted dream will allow you to understand what your subconscious wants to convey to you. By accepting this information and using it to your advantage, you can benefit from using your internal resources.
You will need less effort to achieve your goals, if you keep in mind that you foreshadow your dreams.
Do not mislead yourself, trusting the interpretations that you once heard from your friends. You should remember that each dream is a special case, and it is not desirable to use general provisions for it. For this reason, we have collected for you a huge number of interpretations of dreams with pigeons, so that you can find exactly your dream.
The pigeon seen in a dream symbolizes spiritual purity, reconciliation with oneself and the world around. In order to learn more about what dreams of these birds, you should contact the interpreter.
Dream interpretation recommends in detail to recall the dream: mood, semantic content, the plot and its end.
White and black feathers
The dreamed white dove symbolizes purity, innocence and warm, sincere feelings.
- For a woman, a white bird can be a herald of the good news of the imminent appearance of a child.
- A white dove in the hands of an unmarried girl means a quick marriage.
- A description of what the black plumage of a bird dreams about is given by Grishin.
- Dream interpretation Grishinoy claims that the black pigeon is a harbinger of problems and misfortunes.
Flew out the window
If in a dream you had a chance to see a pigeon fly into an open window, it means that in a short time people who you respect and are happy to see come to your house.
A dream in which a pigeon flew through a window also has a negative meaning.
In cases where such a dream causes fear and anxiety, it should be taken as a precursor to receiving disturbing news related to family members.
What dreams of such a plot, explains and Aesop. If a pigeon flew into a house, Aesop’s dream book interprets this as future changes in a person’s life. If the bird behaved calmly, it means that the changes will be moderate and will not bring much discomfort.
If she was restless or even aggressive, the dream book warns that change can knock off rhythm for some time and cause some trouble.
If you dreamed that a pigeon flew into an apartment, flew a little and flew out without problems, it means that the changes that will happen soon will not affect the dreamer and his family and will not affect their well-being and family background.
A dream in which you happily watch a pigeon fly into the window is interpreted as receiving a small and pleasant gift or surprise.
Modern dream book explains this story as a sign that you should change your lifestyle or daily routine, otherwise you have to spend a lot of time to restore your health.
- A dream in which you had to kill a pigeon says that you will cope with all the difficulties encountered.
- If the killed bird was black, it means overcoming the disease. If the feathered creature was killed by someone else, it means that relatives and close people will help in a difficult moment.
- Dreamed that a wounded pigeon dies before your eyes? This foreshadows the onset of the disease. In order to avoid future illness, you should take care of yourself and slightly reduce the pace at which you work.
- It is best to take a vacation for a few days and spend it with your loved ones and relatives.
Aesop gives a description of what a sick pigeon dreams about on the verge of death. The sick dove, who is recovering in a dream, says that all family troubles and quarrels will be left behind — a complete idyll and mutual understanding in the family will come.
Feeding of birds
A dream in which you have to feed pigeons is interpreted as the beginning of a new life, the end of a black stripe. Feeding from your hand means that there is a person in the life of the dreamer who will be there in goodness and joy. The plot in which you feed the ghouls with your family and friends means that all disagreements and offenses between you and your family are left behind.
Deciphering what a lot of dove dreams about, gives Aesop. Such a dream can signal the loss of love and happiness.
The dream Ezop recommends that in the near future you should carefully monitor your own words and thoughts, even if you are in an irritable and energized state, otherwise you will lose the dearest and most beloved person.
Deciphering dreams can be found in the dream book Seasons. A lot of pigeons circling over the house or over relatives and friends, promises welfare and honor.
If two pigeons dreamed at once, it promises a quick wedding celebration.
- A dream in which the pigeons are sitting on the window — to the soon pleasant news from a loved one or an unexpected surprise.
- If in a dream two little doves anxiously beat in the window, it means that the resulting news will lead to confusion and a state of mild shock.
- The modern interpreter explains what dreams, if pigeons are knocking on the window.
Such a plot means receiving news from loved ones. And the news will be pleasant and joyful.
Miller sleep explanation
Hearing cooing in a dream — to replenish the family.
Dream interpretation claims that the house will be filled with the joy of happy parents and the cries of a newborn baby.
For an unmarried girl, the dreamed plot may foreshadow a joyful and successful family union.
If you dreamed that a pigeon flew in and sat down close to a person, this indicates that good luck and success will accompany you.
Dream Miller gives an answer to the question — what does hunting for birds mean? To hunt means to have a business acumen and a tendency to go over your heads to achieve your goals.
For a young lady, such a dream means a subconscious desire to marry a man with power and big money.
- If a pigeon bites, it means losing a friend or a good friend. A dream, in which a pigeon pecked you, promises forthcoming disappointment in a man who was very cute. To prevent this from happening, Miller’s dream book recommends that you keep your opinions to yourself and not speak out sharply about people in the presence of a person who is nice to you.
- What a Pigeon dreams about — To see pigeons in a dream and to hear their cooing means peace in the family and the joy of childbirth. A dream dream promises the girl a speedy and joyful marriage.
- A dream in which pigeons are someone’s prey or you hunt them yourself is evidence that the cruelty of your nature will manifest itself in your business relations and, at the same time, the dream will prevent you from low and low comfort. — to dream of flying pigeons — means that you do not have to fear misunderstandings, as well as possible news from a distant friend.
- Hear the voice of a lonely dove — foreshadows misfortune, the same vision and the vision of a dead dove.
To see doves in a dream and to hear them cooing means peace in the family and the joy of childbearing. A dream dream promises the girl a speedy and joyful marriage. A dream in which pigeons are someone’s prey or you hunt them yourself is evidence that the cruelty of your nature will manifest itself in your business relations and, at the same time, the dream will warn you against low and low comfort.
To dream of flying pigeons — means that you do not have to fear misunderstandings, as well as possible news from a distant friend. Hear the voice of a lonely dove — foreshadows misfortune, the same vision and the vision of a dead dove.
Description, what the dove dreams about, gives and Freud. The dreamed feathered creature says that there is a person nearby who is a friend, but you would like a closer relationship with him. However, this friend (or girlfriend) sees the dreamer only in the role of a friend and is not set up for a serious relationship.
Freud’s dream interpretation warns that it is not necessary to press on a person, hinting at changes in the nature of relationships — this can spoil everything.
Only time will tell what kind of relationship will be between you and a friend.
The dreamed pigeon says that in real life you have developed warm and friendly relations with a special opposite sex. Platonic relations with you quite suit her, and she is satisfied with them.
You look at her only as an object of your desire and would not mind having sex with her. If you do not want to lose communication with her, have patience and wait.
Time will tell which of you is right.
Various dream explanations
Why dream of holding a pigeon in his hands, Grishin explains. For lovers, what they see in a dream means complete trust and understanding. In separation, such a dream asserts that the beloved or beloved remain your faithful body and soul.
In a job like this, it can be said that the position you dream of will soon be in your hands.
- If you dream that a pigeon sits quietly in a house, this is interpreted as a foreshadowing of prosperity, peace and harmony in the family.
- If the bird is in a cage, it means that the dreamer feels constrained and insecure next to his half.
- Also, this dream may indicate that the person who is next to you is deeply unhappy.
- Universal dream book advises to let this man go so as not to destroy him.
Find out what dreaming of catching pigeons will help Wang. Dream Vanga reports that for people who are engaged in business, to catch and catch a pigeon — to an increase in income. A young man such a dream promises the conquest of the heart of a long-liked girl.
A woman predicts a quick marriage or a serious relationship with a man you like.
If a pigeon sitting on a shoulder dreamed, it means that in the life of the dreamer there will appear a person who will become for him not only a friend, but a teacher and colleague, devoted to all secrets.
Dreamed that a pigeon sat on your head? This story represents peace and harmony in the soul.
The dream interpretation of the XXI century foretells only good days ahead.
Why do pigeons dream
A dream in which pigeons are someone’s prey or you hunt them yourself is evidence that the cruelty of your nature will manifest itself in your business relations and, at the same time, the dream will warn you against low and low comfort.
To dream of flying pigeons — means that you do not have to fear misunderstandings, as well as possible news from a distant friend.
Hear the voice of a lonely dove — foreshadows misfortune, the same vision and the vision of a dead dove.
To dream of pigeons and to hear their cooing is an auspicious sign. Such a dream promises peace in the house and beautiful children.
For a young woman, such a dream promises a quick and successful marriage. A dream in which you shoot doves for fun, means that you sometimes look out of harshness from under the guise of virtue.
Be merciful to people. In addition, the dream warns you against concessions to low passions. To see flying pigeons means that you will soon receive news from absent friends.
Female dream book
- What dreams Dove — Dove — a symbol of peace in the family and the joy of procreation.
- If a girl in a dream sees a pigeon and hears his cooing — she is waiting for a happy marriage.
- To dream of flying pigeons — to the successful resolution of your problem or to the message from faraway friends.
- Dead dove in a dream foreshadows misfortune.
- Hunting pigeons in a dream is a manifestation of the cruel side of your nature.
- Also, such a dream can warn the dreamer against low and low actions.
What does the Dove dream about? Bereginya was around, wait for the groom, well, good luck, children (parents), a couple; many pigeons — for good luck, pleasant news // illness; pecks — loss; catch — get a lot of money, guests will be; catch — a wedding, a date with a friend, a nuisance; will arrive — matchmakers; miss — separation; fly away — death; take out of the nest — invite guests; kill — with a friend quarrel.
Dream Dream Dove — Dove — a symbol of peace, love and trust. People associate all the best with this bird: hopes for peace and harmony, pleasant news and, of course, love, because it is no coincidence that people in love in all countries understand without words what the two dove sitting next to mean.
- Long since people have taught and used pigeons as postmen, and therefore now, having seen a pigeon near their window, we ask him about the news he brought.
- To dream of a dove with little chicks is a sign that a long-awaited peace and harmony will soon be established in your family. Your spouse or spouse will delight you, and the children will no longer grieve.
- To see in a dream a pigeon that carries something, means that you are waiting for good news from an old friend with whom you have not seen for a long time.
Watching a water dove drinking in a dream is a sign that soon you will see a change for the better, personal problems can be easily solved, despite the fact that now it seems to you that you are not happier than anyone in this world.
His other interpretations
If you dreamed that a pigeon, trying to get drunk on water, drowned in a river, then in real life you are faced with a case for which you will take carelessly, and therefore suffer a defeat in it.
Breeding pigeons at home is evidence that in real life you are not completely satisfied with the well-being of your family, and therefore your desire is to make your household happy, healthy and in no need.
To ring a pigeon in a dream in order to send any message with it — the prophecy of a quick news, which will surprise and at the same time greatly delight you.
Perhaps such a dream suggests that you yourself tell someone unexpected news. To be in a dream in a dovecote — to ineffable luck.
You may receive an unexpected inheritance or win a large amount of money in the lottery.
Hearing cooing doves in a dream is a sign that you will soon have a chance to have a good time in the company of old, cheerful friends.
You will not only have a good time, but also learn many new and interesting things.
To see a wounded pigeon in a dream means your carelessness, as a result of which you will lose your closest friend. In love, such a dream is predicting a break in relations.
What a Pigeon dreams about — This bird is a symbol of the Holy Spirit, the Dream of the Spirit, a symbol of good, joyful news. The cooing pigeons see — loyalty in love, devotion waiting for you.
Flying pigeons are good news, hope will inspire you.
Italian dream book
Dream Pigeon — The image of emotional distribution, but without a serious contribution.
Dream for the whole family
If he sits on his shoulder, some of his relatives will be seriously ill. If on the table — he will fall ill asleep.
If the bird is sitting on a tree — you need to go on nature. If a dove flew up to the dome of the church — God reminds of himself, wants to help the soul of the one who had a dream.
If you had a dream from Monday to Tuesday, you will get rejected in that case, which you have been busy for a long time.
Sleep from Tuesday to Wednesday foreshadows the fact that you will safely survive the problematic period, become a participant of some important historical events.
Dream interpretation of Kopalinsky
Dream InterpretationGolub — A happy accident event.
Dream interpretation of the 21st century
- Dream Pigeon — To see flying pigeons in a dream means that you have to communicate with an influential person, promising you new connections and acquaintances, to see many pigeons — fortunately and in mutual understanding in the family, at home, in the dove — in family pleasures and pleasures.
- White doves in a dream — to luck, gray and black — to despair, frustration, longing. Hearing the cooing of pigeons — means to get friendly advice, which is worth listening to, seeing kissing pigeons — this is happiness and joy in love.
- To feed pigeons means to be loved, to catch — for a date, a wedding, to unsuccessfully catch pigeons — for trouble, to eat them — for boredom and disappointment, for release — for separation. Pigeon to see — to profit, to have — to the rapid execution of his plan.
What dreams Dove — Illness; white — divine providence, spiritual revelation, for the good, spiritual love (a symbol of the Holy Spirit and the world).
A married couple — happiness in love; successful marriage, marriage.
Pigeon sleep value
See the pigeon
It symbolizes the spirit of life, the soul, the transition from one state to another, the spirit of light, innocence, but in some traditions it is a symbol of lust, innocence, tenderness and peace. Dove is dedicated to the Great Mothers and Queen of Heaven.
Then he means femininity and motherhood.
Two doves often accompany Mother Goddess — Dove with an olive branch — a symbol of peace and renewal of life. In addition, it is the emblem of Athena. Pigeons drinking from the goblet mean Spirit drinking the waters of life.
Sacred pigeons are associated with funeral cults.
The dove symbolizes longevity, loyalty, orderliness, filial and daughter reverence, spring, and sensuality, and is also associated with Mother Earth.
The symbol of the Holy Spirit, purity, inspirational thought, peace, baptism, the gospel, the water of creation. Seven pigeons symbolize the seven gifts of the Spirit, a flock of pigeons — believers, a dove with an olive branch — peace, forgiveness and deliverance.
Just as the little dove from Noah’s Ark brought an olive branch as a sign of peace between God and man and did not find a place anywhere except the ark, the Christian also does not find salvation anywhere except the church.
A dove with a palm branch means victory over death.
The white dove is a symbol of a saved soul that has undergone purification, as the antithesis of the black crow of sin. Pigeons on the vine symbolize believers who have found shelter in Christ.
A pair of pigeons personifies marital happiness and love. The dove on the staff of Joseph means the husband of a pure virgin.
The Dove is the emblem of the Knights of the Grail and the Saints Benedict, Gregory and Skolastiki.
Symbolizes innocence. A dove appears on the branches of the Tree of Life with its fruit and vessel filled with the waters of life.
In the Greco-Roman culture symbolizes love and renewal of life and is an attribute of Zeus, who was fed by pigeons.
- The dove with the olive branch is the emblem of Athena, as a symbol of the renewal of life; dedicated to Adonis and Bacchus, as the firstborn of love, and Venus, as a symbol of lust.
- Dove with a star is the emblem of Venus of Miletus. In Jews, white pigeons, as a symbol of purity, were sacrificed when performing the rite of purification in the temple.
- The dove is a symbol of Israel. In the Old Testament, pigeon means simplicity, harmlessness, innocence, meekness, ingenuousness, incubation, and personifies the soul of the deceased.
In the god of the dead Pit, owls and pigeons play the role of messengers. In Islam, the Three Holy Maidens are designated by three columns, on which doves are seated.
In Japanese culture, the pigeon symbolizes longevity and reverence, is dedicated to the god of war, Hachiman, but the dove carrying a sword heralds the end of the war.
In Manichaean iconography
The third character of the Trinity is sometimes depicted as a white dove. In the Minoan culture, pigeons are associated with the Great Mother and, along with snakes, are her attributes, denoting air and land.
In the Parsi culture, the pigeon personifies the Supreme Being.
In the Sumerian-Semitic culture
It symbolizes the divine power, is dedicated to Astarte and is an attribute of Ishtar, as the Great Mother. On the seventh day after the flood a dove was sent from the Babylonian Ark.
To see doves in a dream and to hear them cooing means peace in the family and the joy of childbearing.
A dream dream promises the girl a speedy and joyful marriage. A dream in which pigeons are someone’s prey or you hunt them yourself is evidence that the cruelty of your nature will manifest itself in your business relationship and, at the same time, the dream will prevent you from low and low comfort.
To dream of flying pigeons — means that you do not have to fear misunderstandings, as well as possible news from a distant friend. Hear the voice of a lonely dove — foreshadows misfortune, the same vision and the vision of a dead dove.
Auspicious sleep, if you see birds with beautiful plumage.
If a woman sees this dream, she should expect a quick and happy marriage or a new love. Seeing a wounded bird is a deep sadness caused by the behavior of a reckless offspring.
- To see flying birds is a sign of prosperity for one who sees this dream. All undesirable circumstances will disappear in the stream of future good. Catching a bird is a good dream.
- Hearing the birds talking is the forerunner of your inability to complete a task that requires tremendous clarity of perception. Kill a bird with a gun — a dream that heralds a catastrophe, crop failure, natural disaster.
- To dream of birds on Lofa’s dream book If you have ever watched Alfred Hitchcock’s film “Birds”, you will immediately realize that the symbols associated with them are interpreted by a person differently.
Since time immemorial, birds have developed a reputation as troublemakers and harbingers of misfortune.
At one time, the peoples of the Middle East were even considered a bad sign if a bird pecks a man, Crows and vultures have enjoyed notoriety since ancient times, but the inaccessible human ability to fly contributed to creating an aura of majesty around birds as a species and some subspecies in particular. Here it is worthwhile to cite as an example the popular expression “to soar like an eagle,” which has been a metaphor of hope and confidence for the past 25 centuries.
The vigilance of birds recall at least the well-known expression «falcon eye» — another example of their positive perception. Crows and owls in the mythology and literature of many cultures are certainly associated with wisdom, and the ability of some birds to reproduce human speech generally distinguishes them as a special category of representatives of the animal world.
Some people in your dreams may look like birds.
If you are talking to them in a dream, perhaps this indicates communication problems, and this is true even if the birds do not respond to you.
As in the case of other animals, for the interpretation of sleep, it is important to consider what kind of bird it is and what it means to you.
People whom you subconsciously endow with properties similar to some feathered things, for example, wise, like an owl, predatory, like a hawk or sharp-sighted, like an eagle, can appear to you in dreams in the form of these very birds, and man, but as a metaphorical image.
If you dreamed of a very large bird, this means that in the future the Earth will be threatened by a very large meteorite, as a result of which several cities will be wiped off the face of the Earth. If in a dream a big bird approaches a dreamer, then the city in which this person lives will suffer from a meteorite.
What is the dream of a pigeon in the Yorkshire Roma dream book?
The gypsies from Yorkshire did not limit themselves to the meager explanations of other interpreters of dreams, that the pigeon was for the news. If the gypsy does not see the land at the same time, then the news can be both potentially good and potentially bad.
But if he saw the earth — it is worth waiting for good news. Probably, this rule applies to all other people.
What does the pigeon dream about in “Dvoryansky” dream book (hereinafter the explanations of Mrs. Grishina)
Yes, of course, the nobles also dreamed of pigeons, and, perhaps, even more often than simple estates. And even in the age of advanced technology it will be quite interesting how they interpreted it.
Pigeons — without the participation of the beautiful half of humanity, and there is no cost. Again, this is a love affair, associated with frequent kisses, indispensable joy at the same time, and even loyalty.
- White pigeons — personify all the best that is in man.
- But it is better for them not to change the color — all other suits are servants of darkness, unfortunate messengers. They, like angels, have light and dark ones.
- The presence of white doves in the house is a good sign.
- But feed them — this is to be apart.
- Remove from the nest chicks — to the profits.
If the pigeons are big — this is to the guests, and the more they will be, the higher the rank the guests will visit the house.
Interpretation of birds
Flying doves — hope.
What exactly, unfortunately, Ms. Grishina did not indicate.
Dove and dove — to love and wedding. Sleep is the dream of every girl. But some sources claim that the pigeon should sit on their heads — also for marriage.
If a dark-colored dove is unfortunate, so dreaming of young girls, in a dream, is sure to be about white doves, decorously located on their heads.
- To catch a pigeon and not to catch — to bad luck, but to catch — all to the same marriage.
- Pigeons sit on the arms, shoulders — symbolizes the high spirituality of man.
- To have a dovecote is to fulfill a cherished wish. Each one has its own course.
As can be seen from each interpreter, at the expense of the topic pigeon their explanations. What points of view still exist, and is it possible to generalize them at least somehow?
You can also try.
A nasty bird whirls in the sky
To see a little bird in a dream is a sign that peace and quiet will come on Earth; There will be no war, hunger and poverty. All people will be happy.
Such a dream dreamed of happiness to the dreamer. To dream of a bird without wings — a dream foreshadows a real threat to the population of Australia, because it is the coat of arms of this country that depicts an emu bird that does not have wings.
If you dreamed that a bird was screaming in a wild voice, then in the future a barbarian invasion threatens any country. To a dreamer such a dream is predicting hard work in the subordination of a cruel boss.
- The black double-headed eagle is a symbol of Russia’s power. Seeing a black double-headed eagle fighting a beast is a threat of war and external conflicts. To dream of a headless bird — to the sad events in Russia.
- If you have dreamed of voiceless birds, then in the future on the Earth there will be a very strong drought, as a result of which many countries of the planet will suffer. To dream of an iron bird is a sign that a unique airplane will be invented very soon.
- If the iron bird sits on the ground, then this is an omen of a major air crash. To see in a dream the rare beauty of birds is a sign that you live and are only interested in your past. If you see a rare bird in your dream, then you will have to concentrate all your strength on the present, and not look to the past or look to the future.
Only in this way can you avoid the misfortune looming on you. To see in a dream an eagle soaring in the sky — to strive for divinity and mercy.
Dignity will not allow you to make a false choice in the future. Eagle in a cage — the desire for power and power. To dream of a rooster — to quarrel and conflict.
A dream in which a rooster attacks you means that someone will try to involve you in a conflict whose consequences are unpredictable.
If in a dream you are watching cockfights, in reality you will witness an emergency. Birds in the Ayurvedic Dream Dream The dream of the birds in which they fly is unhappy. It means circumstances will drop.
You back in some action. However, for poor people, this can be a harbinger of improved financial condition, especially if the birds are singing in their sleep.
When dove dreams for good
To dream of cooing pigeons is a good sign that heralds replenishment in the family and promises harmony and mutual understanding with loved ones. Peace and tranquility will be in the life of the one who saw in a dream how the children chase pigeons.
If in your dream the pigeon flew into your apartment, then joyful events and pleasant meetings are waiting for you. A surprise is waiting for someone who was very happy with the bird.
Good news will receive the one who dreamed of a bird on the roof. Acquaintance with a positive person will bring a pigeon knocking on your window.
About the beginning of a new life says a dream, where you fed the birds with hands. In addition, this means that there is a loving and reliable person next to you. If pigeons were kissing in your dream, then your love is mutual and sincere.
But sometimes such a dream can talk about dissatisfaction.
- A dream in which you managed to catch a pigeon foreshadows an increase in income and the realization of everything that was planned.
- To admire in a dream birds flying high in the sky is a harbinger of positive changes. Soon you will receive important news that will affect your future life.
- Celebration and fun gatherings with friends will bring a dream in which you took the bird out of the nest. Big pigeons personify the appearance of guests in your house.
- Dovecote in a dream foreshadows profit and quick fulfillment of desires. Seeing a family of pigeons means family happiness and love.
- Pigeons who whirl around in a dream in one place say that you have great friends who turn a blind eye to all your stupid deeds.
- A wild dove in a dream says that, despite serious difficulties, your relationship with your beloved will be sincere and long. You can overcome all adversity together.
Adverse interpretation of sleep
Disappointment in a person or the loss of a loved one promises a dream in which the pigeon pecked you. To avoid this, try to devote more time to your loved ones and talk heart to heart with them.
- If you are trying to catch a pigeon in a dream, but you have nothing, you will face serious problems. This may concern not only personal life, but also work. Problems in the family will bring a dream in which the cat chased the birds. The reason for this may be the actions of envious and imaginary friends.
- Very careful and prudent it is necessary to be the one who sold doves in a dream, as he is waiting for a meeting with dishonest people. If you bought them, then you can not avoid the disease.
- Parting with the second half is waiting for the one who ate pigeon meat in a dream. If you dreamed how you cook it, then grief and sorrow will come to your house. Most trouble will overtake the one who heard a crying dove in a dream.
- If you have watched the flight of birds in your sleep, you will likely find yourself in a difficult situation, which you will not be able to get out of.
- Night vision speaks of a scattered and inattentive character, in which you happened to see a pigeon shake. In addition, he points out that this is the cause of your failures.
If someone threw a stone in a pigeon in a dream, then this would bring great trouble to the dreamer. After that, it is not recommended to communicate with unfamiliar people.
Also beware of rivals and competitors who can harm in the most unexpected moment.
What does the color of the dove
- White dove in a dream is a sign of good luck and pleasant changes. Sleeping at night or in the morning, in which you heard the cooing of snow-white pigeons, often promises a quick birth of a child. Such a dream a young girl promises a happy marriage and the realization of desires.
- A flock of white doves flying away foreshadows hearing from distant relatives or friends from the past. If the birds behaved restlessly, then this may indicate a deterioration in health.
- Gray dove often dreams to the disease. Black bird promises trouble and sad disappointments. But, if this dream had a dream to the patient, it promises him a quick recovery.
What do pigeons dream of dead or dead
- If someone shot a pigeon in your dream, then this dream warns that soon someone from your entourage can get sick.
- A dream in which a wounded pigeon died right before your eyes spells a disease that will not be easy to overcome. Also, this dream advises a good rest until you have completely exhausted yourself with hard work.
- If the pigeon came to life in your dream, then a white stripe will come to your life, all quarrels and problems will remain in the distant past.
- It turns out that pigeons in a dream dream of positive moments: family joy, success in any activity. After all, a dove is really a symbol of love and peace.
Flown out the window
A pigeon in a house is a person who plays an important role in a person’s life. Most likely, he is part of his environment, his “home,” and it is he who is able to change his whole life. It may be much closer than expected.
And even appear as part of the person’s personality. It is only necessary to look into yourself deeper.
Good people will definitely find something.
Why dream of a blue, black dove?
The blue dove in dream books is not described in such gloomy tones, but is even personified with devoted love. It is not necessary to understand all interpretations too clearly, after all, a dream is an extremely individual thing.
The black pigeon is a surprisingly stable bad sign. In some interpretations, it is regarded as quite a good deed done sincerely, but misunderstood.
Yes, human relations are complex, sometimes even without any pigeons.
What dreams dove in hand?
Catch a pigeon — for good luck, just the same bird of happiness. And maybe it is, no one argues.
But still, success sometimes requires doing more than just catching a poor bird in a dream.
Why dream of a dead dove in a dream?
The dead pigeon, unlike the white and living, promises only diseases of the internal organs of someone from the inner circle. This just does not dream.
It will not be superfluous for a person to pay attention to his own health, after all, it is he, and not his closest environment, who is to shoot dead birds.
If the bird died right before our eyes, and was not already dead — this indicates the development of the disease in the present tense, and it is able to change something. It makes sense to take a vacation, relax, relax and improve your health, so that dead pigeons, fresh or not so much, are no longer dreamed of.
What more dove dreams
- Many, a flock of pigeons — carries a purely peaceful psychological burden.
- To feed a pigeon in a dream is not always to the separation. And if to her, then only with the former life-hateful one. Sometimes this dream is very beneficial for a person. In the end, he did not feed the snake from his hand, why should such a peaceful act have a negative meaning for reality? By the way, to feed a pigeon in the presence of any person, says that the relationship with him can reach a new, higher level. It is worth looking at him.
- The dove is biting. In the dream pecked dove? The main thing is not black! But in any case it is a loss.
- To catch a pigeon — decoding from previous explanations is no different. After that, the lucky one is simply doomed to good luck.
- Wounded pigeon — a dream speaks about the manifestation of negligent carelessness, as a result of which you can lose a friend. Yes, really symbolic.
Where he was
- Dove on the head — as already mentioned, for a girl it is for the wedding.
- Dove on the shoulder — to good news.
- Pigeons in the sky — fortunately.
- Pigeon dreaming of a girl — only for marriage, without options.
- Pigeons on the roof — again good news.
- To release the pigeons from the hands — to miss the opportunity to part with something valuable, perhaps a loved one.
- Catching pigeons — if you start, then you need to catch, or only get worse.
- Killing a pigeon is a terrible sin even in a dream. Penalty in reality is the loss of loved ones. But do not be afraid, it may just be separation. Although also a little pleasant.
- To fry pigeon meat on a skewer is an alarming sign, and if then there is one more, then the interest from real life will completely disappear. The conclusion is simple — it is better not to touch these gods of God, even in a dream.
- If the pigeons are circling in the sky — a rash act committed on the eve will have no effect. Yes, without the pigeons here is definitely not done. Holy birds.
- Buying pigeons — the risk of an infectious disease (from the materials of the “Modern Dream”)
- Selling pigeons — the probability of getting a fracture of one of the limbs is great.
- Throwing stones at pigeons is definitely unforgivable; in life it can cause a lot of trouble, even if you just watch it indifferently.
Finally, we can say that the above information is purely exploratory in nature, and does not pretend to the ultimate truth in view of its apparent heterogeneity. But in the prophetic nature of dreams believed at all times, and the modern world is no exception.
To interpret your dreams, you need to understand yourself better, know your associations, and each of them has their own. And the pigeon, for example, in Freud, is significantly different from all other birds of all stripes and colors.
Perhaps he is more sexy. It would be logical.
Therefore, the answers of each interpreter are sometimes opposite.