The map shows a beautiful young girl. She sits on a large throne, and her head is crowned with a crown, so it becomes immediately clear that this is the queen.
At the moment she was mentally carried away to the world of dreams, her bowed head and relaxed posture speak about it. In her hands she holds a refined cup and it is on her that her dreamy gaze is concentrated.
Queen of the Tarot Cups
The value of the map Queen of Cups in the straight position
In direct position, the Queen of the Cups symbolizes the deep feelings of a person and his emotions. The map is a precursor to the need to make a vital choice in the near future, based on one’s own feelings and intuition.
This lasso, falling in the scenario, emphasizes the natural sensuality and spiritual maturity of man. This card in combination with the Priestess indicates that the person has extrasensory abilities and esoteric knowledge.
And if the Queen of the Cups falls in a pair with the Priest, then this indicates that the person is a constantly evolving personality and strives for spiritual growth.
In other areas of human life, the lasso indicates the following:
- In matters of health, the card indicates good health.
- In matters of personal relationships, the lasso symbolizes strong sincere feelings and affection of partners to each other. During this period, the relationship develops very harmoniously. A person in building relationships is guided only by sincere love, and does not think at all about any calculation or benefit. For single people, this card symbolizes longing for real and strong love. If Power is next to this lasso in the scenario, then this indicates that love allows a person to reach the highest peaks in life.
- In the business field, this card indicates that a person is creative in his work. He loves his work very much and does not seek only material benefits in it. The working team reigns benevolent atmosphere and any of the colleagues is ready to provide the necessary assistance.
The card represents faithful and caring wives or mothers. The map may also indicate that many gifted and artistic women are surrounded by a person.
The value of the map Queen of Cups upside down
In an inverted position, the Queen of the Cups accentuates the impermanence and frivolity of a person. Sometimes such features as laziness and stupidity are inherent in the fortunate one. Often, people who fall into this map are very capricious.
They will never provide disinterested help to others.
The man who fell in the hands of the Queen of the Cups in an inverted position, is quite capable of breaking the law. In addition, it does not cost him to keep this word.
If this lasso fell next to the Magician, then this indicates that a person is rather heartless and can rigidly manipulate people from his inner circle.
In other areas of human activity, the map indicates the following:
- In the sphere of health, this lasso indicates that a person may experience mental disorders on the basis of his emotional imbalance. Help to recover in this case can only be an expert.
- In matters of personal relationships, there is instability. This is often due to the fact that one partner seeks to subjugate the other. In certain cases, the card may portend a break in relations due to gossip by cunning people. If this lasso fell in the alignment next to the Hermit, then this indicates that the person next to the partner cannot relax and this greatly impairs the relationship. And in combination with the chariot, the Queen of the Cups symbolizes the fact that a person cannot understand his own feelings.
- In the business sphere, the lasso warns that a wrong decision can be made.
The card can personify an insidious woman, a gossip who seeks to harm.